- Click on any table in the left pane to browse its data.
- Click the 3 dots next to each column name to sort, filter or hide columns.
- Resize columns and move them around as desired.
- Click the Search button in the left pane to get a detailed search form for that table.
- Some tables have a button to let you search across multiple tables joined together - e.g. to see authors who have written recipes about a certain food.
- The Search box in the Multi-Search tab searches a few key fields in the Authors, Works, Sections, Details, and Items table. For more options, open a particular table and use its own Search tool.
- In the Multi-Search tab, you can search an exact phrase by putting it in quotes, e.g. "carrot soup". Otherwise it searches for entries that have all the words in any order.
The principal tables are:
Authors: a person or organization
Works: books, manuscripts, etc
Section: recipes, illustrations, menus, etc
Details: items in a section (eggs, cheese, spatula, etc)
Items: a master list (abalone, absinthe, acorn, aduzki, etc etc)
Email with login credentials sent successfully.